|The protection of intellectual
property often requires creative solutions. Our diverse technical backgrounds and legal experience
allow us to provide services tailored to the unique needs of each of our clients.
- Our firm expertise spans a wide spectrum of technologies including the electrical, mechanical,
biotechnology, computer, and chemical arts.
- Our firm activities extend beyond the procurement of patents, trademarks and copyrights.
The firm effectively serves as in-house counsel for several of our major clients. We provide
day-to-day counseling on a variety of issues ranging from routine patent and trademark issues
to potential litigation matters. The firm also handles related areas of law including trade
secrets, unfair competition, licensing and contracts.
- Our practice is global to meet our clients' needs in state, national
and international matters. We have relationships with law firms around the world and have
extensive experience in filing trademark and patent applications worldwide. We have attorneys
admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, in a number of federal
courts including the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, the U.S. Supreme Court and in state courts
in Ohio, Michigan, and Colorado.
|Some of our more recognized clients include:
- AGCO Limited
- Battelle Memorial Institute
- Lear Corporation
- Libbey Inc.
- Modern Builders Supply, Inc.
- Dun An Microstaq, Inc.
- The Ohio State University
- Owens Corning
- Sauder Woodworking Co.
- SLP Automotive Parts, Inc.
- Sunrise Medical, Inc.
- Surface Combustion, Inc.
- Terumo Cardiovascular Systems
- The University of Maine
- The University of Toledo
- TRW Automotive, Inc.